Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Joy/Enjoyment.

I hold our yearly family christmas party before christmas day, as we are what I call a mixed family (step children). I do this to try and make it easier on everybody, as you could imagine they would have so many places to attend on christmas day, so this way the pressure is taken off them some what. This year we had it on the 20th of December, so Santa has been already.

Below is a family photo of me and my husband with his children and their partners and little Bella just had to get into the photo, she is of course the prettiest one of all of us.

The it came to some fun time, Beck' decided to taste my cheek, with a big sloppy lick!

Below is our tree, decorated with my crochet ornaments.

This is a play centre that I obtained for 2 of my grandson's.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish every one a Safe and Happy Xmas! 2008.