Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cute Crochet

Just a few pictures of what I have been making of late, some cute and cuter!

I've used a hdc in the round in some of these, looks just as good as the sc in the round and works up faster.
I made my own pattern for the cup cakes and doughnuts, using lots of inspiration from other patterns.


These look good enough to eat

These are made with a hdc, no pattern, I was inspired by other pictures, Duncan on the left and Earl on the right.


There are so many ways to make a crochet coffee or tea cup look so cute!


I also made my very first Kokeshi doll


And some out fits for my Grand daughters
 Good colors and a cute factor = success
For Savannah 1 yr old

These colors were a shade too dark, but they match Cindy's skin color, pattern from the Candy Tots pattern book