Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crochet Video Tutorials

I just love video tutorials!
By all means I am not taking the credit for any of the video links I have supplied. In fact I am so pleased to give the credit to those who have made them.
These video's take time, equipment, programs, dedication, more time and the generosity to share them all with us all.
Thank You to all the producers of these, I hope to return the favor one day.

I'm so excited about this first video, the stitch that is shown here is what I know as the griddle st or the up and down st. I make my neck warmers out of this st, but I do one extra thing! I include a ch 1, at the end of every row, I start with a sc and end with a dc as the video shows. My beginning ch row is 13 ch, skip first ch, sc, dc, sc dc, ending with the dc and ch 1 to step up to the next row.
By doing that 1 ch, I do not have to crochet a border around the neck warmer as the ch 1 keeps it nice and firm!
Lemon peel st.

This is the first time I have heard of Jacobs Ladder!
Enjoy.

Cat's In A Row.
I have a written pattern for this but thought it was way too difficult until I saw this video.

This video is showing the basket weave pattern, how ever I wanted to post it for the fpdc and bpdc instructions.
Front post double crochet, Back post double crochet.



Now that you have seen fpdc, try using the st in a cable, here is a video for the cable st.


I've never seen this st before either, just wondering how I could make it work in a hat.
Streamer crochet.

Oh no, wait for it, there is a hat pattern on youtube for the streamer crochet!



Well that is just a few for today, thank you to all the video makers and my viewers!

Just one more thing before I go, I love this guy who also makes video tutorials, take a peek!